Who? Australian singer.
Debra Byrne (born 1957) has been a popular Australian entertainer since her preteen years. She was a cast member on TV show Young Talent Time, then a successful pop singer, then later an actress and musical theater star. In 2006 she published the autobiography Not Quite Ripe.
In her twenties, Debra Byrne struggled with heroin addiction. During this period, sex tapes she made with a boyfriend were stolen and distributed publicly.
Several distinct Debra Byrne sex tapes circulate online, sometimes separately, sometimes packaged together. They all look like they were shot with a basic VHS camcorder.
(1) A sixteen-minute video shows Byrne and the boyfriend taking a bubble bath together and engaging in some low-energy fellatio and underwater fucking. Byrne stays underwater and covered in bubbles the whole time, so anyone dying to see her naked will be disappointed. This sex tape is all one continuous, static shot.
(2) A three-minute video shows Byrne with a hair dryer after a bath. In the beginning she’s wrapped in a white towel blowdrying her hair, but she gradually discards the towel and uses the dryer on her pubic hair, breasts and butt. The boyfriend holds the camera and moves around. Toward the end, the cameraman reaches into frame to rub Byrne’s crotch, then pans down to show his erection.
(3) A six-minute video shows the two in bed, with the boyfriend again holding the camera. Byrne briefly sucks him, then she grinds her butt toward the camera for a while, then she lies on top of him and strokes his penis.
(4) A ten-minute video shows Byrne and boyfriend in bed fucking. At first their lower bodies are under the sheets, which gradually get pushed aside. This part is all one continuous, static shot.
(5) A twelve-minute video (possibly an immediate continuation of the previous part) shows Byrne and boyfriend in bed. Byrne turns over on her stomach, the boyfriend puts some lube on her butt, performs analingus, slides fingers into her butt, then finally has anal sex with her. Again, this part is all one continuous, static shot.